The following activities are priorities for 2015 – 2016 for the MAV LGIG:-
1) Managing Councillor Records (Public Records Act 1973, Privacy and Freedom of Information Implications) – A Discussion Paper
2) PCI DSS and Managing Credit Card Information – A Discussion Paper
3) Digital Signatures – Legal and Operational Considerations (This is currently operational in Local Government and is being used as a base for wider consumption. Contact Ruth Edge at Cardinia Shire Council on R.Edge@cardinia.vic.gov.au for content).
4) Back up Technology – A Discussion Paper
5) Standards Procurement – Newsfeed subscription trial (feedback from members will be surveyed in September)
6) eCloud Privacy and Records – Risk Assessment Framework
7) Information Governance Framework – Assessment Tool